Saturday, September 29, 2012

Be A Part Of The Story!


You should totally be doing a little dance right now because #1 it is Saturday and #2 I actually did what I said I was going to do and posted a new blog this weekend! And just because I can, I will sprinkle this post with cuteness for your pure enjoyment. :)


I shared with you in my last post how I planned to used Kristian Ogden Photography to help raise funds for our adoption. Beginning October 1st, all proceeds from my portrait sessions will go toward bringing our little girls home. 


I’m hoping that we can partner with a new non-profit organization called Clement Arts in the near future, but we are still working out what that relationship will look like, so I am starting things off this way for now.


Normally, when clients choose to do a portrait session with Kristian Ogden Photography, they are charged a session fee ($150-$225) and then they purchase print products afterward. In the past I have charged $50 for a single digital image. What I’m getting at is these new package prices are greatly discounted. I truly hope this not only helps us raise funds but also helps bless other families.


The Session Packages are for newborn sessions, baby/toddler sessions, children sessions, family sessions and couple’s sessions. I still do not shoot weddings or high school seniors. Here are the packages:

$300
-30-45 minute session
-10 digital negatives

$500
-1 hour session
-20 digital negatives

$750
-2-3 hour session (great for newborn)
-25 digital negatives

$900
-2-3 hour session (great for newborn)
-25 digital negatives in both color and black &white (50 total)


Of course there are plenty more details on my website HERE.


Please consider helping support us in this way, and if you know anyone else who is looking for a portrait photographer, pass this info along. When you support our adoption, you become part of our little girls’ story. That means a lot to us!


I do want to say that if you have a photographer already, PLEASE don’t take your regular business away from them. I have  a lot of photographer friends in the area, and the last thing I want is for this fund raising effort to have a negative impact on their business.


If you have any questions about the photography or how you can help bring our girls home in other ways, please feel free to email me at krisogden@hotmail.com



Until Next time! -K

No comments:

Post a Comment