Sunday, June 24, 2012

UPDATE: Love Me or Hate Me

Morning, y'all! It's Sunday, one of my favorite days of the week. I love our church and I love worshiping with my brothers and sisters in Christ (This morning I happen to be worshiping with the ones that are 4 years old)! Before I go, I wanted give you a quick update on my post from yesterday, Love Me or Hate Me.

Here's the part I want to update y'all on...

Speaking of pale white girl... Y'all! I cannot get my legs to tan to save my life. What the heck?! We've been going to the pool for a couple of hours every other day to let the boys swim, and no tan legs. I'm pretty sure when I was younger my legs would tan. Even wearing white shorts they still look albino white! What happened to 1/16 of me that is American Indian? 

I know how concerned y'all must have been about my corpse colored legs! Bless your heart, I really hope you didn't lose too much sleep over the issue!

I just had to tell y'all that I figured it out! You  HAVE to scrub off your lizard skin first!!! It's that simple! Then just moisturize really well and bam, you will have that sun tan burn that you've been working so hard for!

So grab you some sugar scrub and go nuts on that lizard skin!


Until next time! -K

No comments:

Post a Comment