Sunday, October 19, 2014

Counting Down!

I wasn't planning on writing a blog at this moment. In fact we were all trying to take our family Sunday nap. Two of us were succeeding. One of us was was kicking the bed repeatedly and the other one of us wanted to rip her hair out. Instead of doing that she decided to write a blog post. 

Needless to say the person who really needed a nap did not get one. 

I thought I would update you guys on our newest travel developments! As of today, we are leaving in 17 days. Yep, we are boarding a plane on November 5 and we are going to India to get our babies! 

We had been waiting for a response from the orphanage, and they finally gave word that we can come to pick up the girls on Monday, November 10th. I told Lance the great news and he told me to book flights immediately! No complaints here! Kristian did what she was told! 

Instantly, I was a ball of nerves. It was the same feeling I had the day we saw Khushboo, Kashila and Rabina for the very first time! I canceled school (I can do that because I'm the teacher), gave the kids a fair warning that Mommy was going to be very busy and then I got to work! 

We have everything booked except our hotel! Will hold our daughters in our arms in three weeks! 

We still have a lot to do around here before we leave. Please pray that God's provision will be evident and that all the documents we need to be ready will be complete before we board the plane! 

No comments:

Post a Comment