Friday, December 6, 2013

Touchdown!



If you live in the south, you probably watched the Iron Bowl last Saturday and recognize this play! I'm sure it will go down in history as one of the most unbelievable wins in college football.

I hate football. I don't even know why I watched the game but I did. I watched the reruns and people flooding the field in celebration and I was just blown away. WOW! That was just so amazing!

My dad and Lance went upstairs for some reason or another and I sat there gaping at the TV screen. Again they played the replay and as I sat there I felt the Holy Spirit whisper in my heart, "I'm about to do that for you. Watch and see." Some people will say that God doesn't speak to us in that way today, and they can have their opinion, but I absolutely heard those words in my spirit.

Guys, God HAS done this for us this week! He has completely blown me away! I am practically speechless and that doesn't happen often! I am crying and smiling and shaking. GOD HAS DONE THIS FOR US!

On Monday we were told that our agency had made contact with Eden's orphanage. We were still expecting it to be weeks before we heard anything! It took another family six weeks to make contact! Then on Wednesday/Thursday we discovered the connection with the doctor that I shared about yesterday! This was totally amazing! We also found a buyer for Lance's truck yesterday which is something we've been praying for!

Since Monday, we have been focusing our prayers on receiving Eden's Child Study Report (CSR) so that we could confirm her medical condition, know her age, etc and then pray over moving forward with being matched officially. I've been praying that we would get it by the end of the month! Other families have waited MONTHS for this! Well, any guesses as to what came today? YEP!!!! We got her CSR!!!! Y'all this is amazing! I just can't express how in awe we are of what God has done this week!

Lance and I will pray over this and then if we still feel led to move forward then our next step is the official match. There's a bit of anxiety at this step because this is where we were stuck waiting in the process with the three girls. So, this is where we are focusing our prayers right now! We are praying that if we move forward with Eden that we will get the official match by the end of the month!

You guys are such awesome prayer warriors and once again I want to say THANK YOU for all your prayers and support! Keep praying for Eden! -K






1 comment: